Thank you for selecting the Life Vessel Denver of Denver, CO. Whether your decision to visit our Strategies for Healing, Inc. offices is based on resolving a specific condition or simply addressing preventative wellness as an approach to good health, our objective is to assist you in reaching your health-related goals.
Please review the attached checklist in preparation for your visit. Should you have any questions or if we can be of assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Please read all the material in this packet.
- Please complete all forms and make arrangements (email, fax, mail, etc.) for them to arrive to our office prior to your first visit.
- Collect and send all pertinent lab data related to your condition. Please include blood work, scans, radiology or any other test results.
- Please reschedule any chiropractic, massage, acupuncture, or any other “energy work” planned for within three weeks following your visit.
- Commit to drinking a minimum of one gallon of water a day (16 cups / 128 oz.) starting the day before your first Life Vessel session and continuing for the next 21 days. This is a part of the treatment and is a requirement. We will be unable to continue sessions unless you are prepared to do this.
- Please refrain from eating one (1) to two (2) hours prior to your first Life Vessel visit. Drinking a modest amount of water prior to your first visit is okay.
- Please dress comfortably and casually (loose-fitting clothing and minimal jewelry is highly suggested. Sports bras or underwire bras are not recommended for women).
Please do not wear any colognes, perfumes, or fragrant lotions the day of your treatment.
- Please turn off your cell phone prior to arriving at the Strategies for Healing and Life Vessel Denver offices.
- Please understand that your past habit patterns could well be impacting your present condition. This may necessitate a re-evaluation of your lifestyle, whether it is diet, exercise, food choices or habitat. Please be prepared to discuss any recommended adjustments that may be required to regain your optimum health.